Item No : 286004
Handle : Polyoxymethylene (POM)
Blade : NITRUM Stainless Steel
Size : 17 cm
Use : Japanese Knives
- The Universal series, designed with everyday use in mind.
- Exclusive, high usable and lasting NITRUM® stainless steel.
- Made for everyday use without sacrificing design, the ergonomic, slip-resistant, handle provides a firm and comfortable grip.
- The handle scales are made of polyoxymethylene (POM) and is highly resistant to impact, abrasion, and solvents and is able to withstand high and low temperatures between -40ºC to 150ºC.
- Rivets are made of stainless steel alloy ensuring extremely high corrosion resistance.